Erotica author, aka Elspeth Potter, on Writing from the Inside

Monday, August 3, 2009

Off to Montreal for Worldcon



Today, my friend Charlotte and I are flying to Montreal for several days of sightseeing before we attend Worldcon.

It's a first trip to the city for both of us, and there are quite a few things we hope to see, not to mention visiting a whole list of great restaurants.

The Biodome sounds marvelous, and I am dying to see the ring-tailed lemurs that are there temporarily. They also have penguins!

We will probably spend a lot of time in the old city historic district, as well.



Finally, I don't think we can miss the Museum of Fine Arts. I'm especially looking forward to seeing exhibits of African art and glass sculptures. There is also exhibition space devoted to Napoleon, of consuming interest to me as a fan of romances set during the Napoleonic Wars.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will be a blast. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I envy your jetsetting itinerary. I know it's probably exhausting and a lot of hard work, but I'm just going to fantasize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biodome is very much worth going to see. My girlfriend and I went last year and had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete