Erotica author, aka Elspeth Potter, on Writing from the Inside

Friday, September 18, 2009

Short Fiction Questions & Inspirations Playlist

While I'm at it with the Short Fiction FAQs, does anyone have any additional questions I should include? I'm going to make a compiled file and post it on my website.

And, since it's Friday and I should have some content, this is a version of my most recent playlist, all songs I find inspirational in one way or another. Well, except for the first one, which is the lead-in, and has a different mood.

Down at the bottom of the post is an Amazon.com MP3 widget I'm trying out, that has links to the songs. If you've got experience with MP3 widgets, please share!

1. "Crawling in the Dark," Hoobastank
2. "Song of Choice," Solas (Peggy Seeger cover)
3. "Rise Up," Yves Larock
4. "One-Trick Pony," Nelly Furtado
5. "Virus of the Mind," Heather Nova
6. "Another Train," The Poozies (Phil Ochs cover)
7. "Mainstream," Thea Gilmore
8. "Walk the Walk," Poe
9. "Hammer and a Nail," Indigo Girls
10. "Don't Fence Me In," David Byrne (Cole Porter cover)
11. "Learning to Fly," Tom Petty
12. "In These Shoes," Kirsty Maccoll
13. "Unwritten," Natasha Bedingfield
14. "The Rainbow Connection," Sarah McLachlan
15. "Turn the World Around," Harry Belafonte
16. "It's Not Easy Being Green," Jesse Palter (Kermit the Frog cover)
17. "Finale (Allegro giacoso, ma non troppo)," Concerto for Violin & Orchestra in A min Op_53, Dvorak





The theme for Snippet Saturday tomorrow is "Kickass Heroines."

No comments:

Post a Comment