Erotica author, aka Elspeth Potter, on Writing from the Inside

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BEA 2010


I am at BookExpo America today and tomorrow, so if you're there, feel free to say hi! That is, if you can find me in the surging maelstrom of publishing and bookselling folks.

My publisher, Harlequin, will be in booths 3922, 3923, and 4023. Romance Writers of America are in booth 3484. Cleis Press and Viva Editions are at 4324b. You actually do have a realistic chance of catching me at one of those places.

You can probably also find me at Muji some of the time, as it's conveniently nearby and full of Tiny Cute Things I Cannot Resist. If you have a weakness for tiny containers, it's a place of bliss.

Here's the event schedule.

And here's the Exhibitor search page, where you can find the various exhibitors and their booth locations.

I'll try to post from the conference if I have time. Failing that, I'll post a report when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment