Erotica author, aka Elspeth Potter, on Writing from the Inside

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Siegfried Sassoon, "To My Brother"

To My Brother

Give me your hand, my brother, search my face;
Look in these eyes lest I should think of shame;
For we have made an end of all things base.
We are returning by the road we came.

Your lot is with the ghosts of soldiers dead,
And I am in the field where men must fight.
But in the gloom I see your laurell’d head
And through your victory I shall win the light.

--Siegfried Sassoon, The Old Huntsman and Other Poems, 1918

1 comment:

  1. Burun Estetigi, Septorinoplasti Nesef
    Darligi Ameliyati Septorinoplasti bilgileri Op.Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan
    anlatilmaktadir Septorinoplasti (Nefes Darligi ve Burun Estetigi)
    Septorinoplasti nedir.
    Septorinoplasti Burun Estetigi Nesef Darligi Ameliyati r

    ReplyDelete